The Palestinian authorities confirmed on Tuesday a new coronavirus case in the occupied West Bank.
“The Health Ministry has reported a new coronavirus case in Bethlehem, which increased the number of people infected with coronavirus to 26,” government spokesman Ibrahim Melhem said in a statement.
Last week, the Palestinian Health Ministry announced a state of emergency in the West Bank cities of Bethlehem and Jericho over suspected coronavirus cases.
The ministry said a hotel in Bethlehem was quarantined due to a number of suspected cases.
Palestinian Health Minister Mai Al-Kaileh said on Thursday that they decided to activate