ANKARA

In the wake of Iran’s missile attack on two the U.S. bases in Iraq, some European countries said no casualties was reported among their soldiers.

Early Wednesday, Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) launched more than a dozen ballistic missiles against U.S. military and coalition forces in Iraq.

The missiles were launched from Iran and targeted at least two Iraqi military bases where U.S. military and coalition personnel are stationed, at Al-Asad and Erbil.

Iran said Wednesday’s attack came in response to the U.S. killing of the head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, Qasem Soleimani, last week.

His death

Read more: No casualties reported among troops: European countries